Each matter that we complete is different, with it’s own particular set of circumstances that will sometimes make it difficult for us to give an accurate estimate of our likely professional fees, outlays, disbursements and GST. We prefer to give fixed fee quotes when possible, otherwise we work on an hourly rate.
Currently our hourly rates are as follows:
|Principal Solicitor/Legal Practitioner Director (Main)||$400.00 (plus GST)|
|Consultant (solicitor) and Senior Associate (solicitor)||$400.00 (plus GST)|
|Solicitor||$300.00 (plus GST)|
|Law Clerk||$ 90.00 (plus GST)|
Time will be charged in 5 minute intervals – with 5 minutes being the minimum interval recorded for professional services. For example, the time charged for an attendance of up to 5 minutes will be one unit and the time charged for an attendance between 5 and 10 minutes will be two units.
Please contact our friendly staff to obtain an estimate of fees and charges for any conveyancing matters that you may have.
Our prices are reasonably incremented for purchases and sales over the $300,000.00 amount. The above fees do not include searches, disbursements, office outlays and stamp duty.
Fees for other items:
- Photocopying $0.50per page (plus 10% GST)
- Scanning (in-house) $0.25 per page (plus 10% GST)
- Receiving faxes $0.50 per page (plus 10% GST)
- Sending faxes
- Local $0.50 per page (plus 10% GST)
- STD $2.00 per page (plus 10% GST)
- ISD $4.00 per page (plus 10% GST)
- Sending an email $3.00 (plus 10% GST)
- Receiving an email $3.00 (plus 10% GST)
- Printing documents from email internet or other electronic medium $0.50 per page (plus 10% GST)
- Motor vehicle $0.60 per kilometre
- STD and mobile telephone calls (outwards) $1.50 per minute
- Postage as paid to Australia Post or the Courier
- Other Clerical expenses as per cost.
We will fully disclose our fees and charges in accordance with the Legal Profession Act 2007 at the first available opportunity either before commencing or at the first available opportunity after commencing your matter.